The Telegraph, a London newspaper recently published this list of “50 experiences that every dog should have in its lifetime,” which includes:
1. Flop down in front of a morning fire
2. Go for a swim in the sea
3. Go mad in the snow
4. Dig up a flower bed
5. Do the “Beethoven” shake and soak everyone around you
6. Have your own spot on the sofa
7. Accompany your owner on a run/cycle ride
8. Attend a family picnic
9. Help your owner bad a date
10. Cheer your owner up when they are down
Believe it or not, there are 40 more!
Click here for the full list. Can you think of any that were left out? If so, post them to the comments below.