Video: Mom Says Dog Saved Son from Rattlesnake Bite

A five-year-old boy in Roggen, Colorado, is safe today because of the bravery of his small dog, Lucy. When Milo Rodriguez came face-to-face with a rattlesnake outside the front door of his home, Lucy, a Rat Terrier-Chihuahua, jumped in front of the boy. For her bravery, Lucy received two bites from the serpent. She took so much venom that the vet wasn’t sure she’d make it, but miracles do happen. . .

Click here for the full story.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *