Some of you fly tiers may be not agree with the stance he takes on tiers obsessing over rare and unusual materials, so I think it may create some lively discussions. Regardless, I think you’ll find our discussion fascinating.
In the Fly Box this week, we get into more conventional and non-controversial questions, such as these:
- Why do two dry flies work better than one?
- How do you fish a Sneaky Pete for smallmouths in fast water?
- What size and color Woolly Bugger is best?
- What does the Woolly Bugger imitate?
- What color polarized sunglasses are best and what are some good brands?
- Why can I land 18-inch fish but not the ones that are over 24 inches?
- Are grayling selective?
- Is it normal to tie a Clouser Minnow with a red head?
- Is it normal to reel all of your line in before playing a fish?
- Why am I not catching bigger brook trout on streamers?
If you don’t see the “Play” button above, click here to listen.