Dave and Amelia Jensen, of Jensen Fly Fishing in Alberta, have released the tenth episode of their series of instructional videos, “The Bank,” in two parts. The first features some glorious drone footage to introduce us the majestic landscape in which the second video takes place.
The second video is the one that contains some useful instructions about trusting your instincts, or “Spidey senses,” even on a day when things don’t seem to be working out. Here’s Dave’s description:
Something interesting, unique, or wonderful always happens when you’re on the water with a fly rod or camera in your hands, and this was no different. My Spidey senses wouldn’t leave me alone, and as we drifted down the bank to find a wondrous back water, I knew we had to stop.
If you see something on the water that looks different from what you’ve been fishing, it’s always worth giving it a try.
Check out the previous episodes in “The Bank” series:
- Episode 1: “Helping a Friend“
- Episode 2: “Brian“
- Episode 3: “Fall Subtlety on the Bow River“
- Episode 4: “Shallow Dropper-Side Sweep“
- Episode 5: “Splitting the Uprights“
- Episode 5A: “Splitting the Uprights-Part 2“
- Episode 6: “The Milky Way“
- Episode 7: “The Dropper Adjustment“
- Episode 8: “Don’t Be a Dum Dum”
- Episode 9: “Caddis Lips in the Wind”
3 thoughts on “Video: “The Bank,” Ep.10—The Invitation, Parts I and II”